Story Central and The Inks 6 app is a brand-new vocabulary-building game designed for non-native learners of American English aged 11–12 (Primary level B1).
Players are guided by The Inks: five fun characters who accompany and motivate children as they practice the vocabulary and progress on their language-learning journey.
The Story Central and The Inks (6) app:
• Motivates and engages young learners with cute, and colorful characters, vibrant images and lively music in a stimulating game environment
• Challenges players by increasing the language level, game speed and points available as they progress through each level and stage
• Consolidates learning and encourages practice and revision at each review stage
• Rewards learners with trophies and awards for top scores and speeds
The Story Central and The Inks (6) app is a great way for young learners following Macmillan Education’s Story Central course at school to practice and build their language skills at home.
It is also suitable for those studying for the Cambridge English Young Learner Test, Flyers, and as a standalone vocabulary-building tool for anyone wishing to learn English in a fun and rewarding way.
• 9 stages of play based on Story Central 6 topics (Chapters 1–9)
• 3 games per stage + 4 review stages to consolidate learning
• 3 game styles, including hide and seek, and drag ‘n’ drop
• Quick-view practice lists to review vocabulary
Story Central and The Inks 6 is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Story Central and The Inks 6 (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.